CHICAGO, Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global water dispenser market report.
The water dispenser market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.35% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The global water dispenser market is expected to pose an absolute growth of over 53% during the forecast period with high potential in APAC and Latin America.
2. By type, point-of-use systems is the fastest-growing segment, which is expected to account for over 34% share of the total shipments by 2026.
3. In Europe, the free-standing segment is expected to generate incremental revenue of USD 51.09 million, with high threat from countertop segment.
4. With high preference for RO technology, the filtered segment is seen as the future of water dispensers, where the expected incremental sales are over 0.5 million units.
5. Following the impact of pandemic, the scope for the adoption of touchless, sensor infused water dispensers is high in waiting rooms, reception, consulting rooms, surgical centers, senior living facilities, and doctor rooms of healthcare facilities.
6. Cities like Tokyo, which has over 200 coworking spaces, as well as Fukuoka and Osaka, can be targeted for hot water dispensers during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type, operations, technology, applications, distribution channels, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 28 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/water-dispenser-market-size-analysis
Water Dispenser Market – Segmentation
- The bottled segment accounted for a 65.57% share of the total revenue share in 2020, with major markets being North America and APAC. While a majority of the established players such as Avalon still operate in the bottled segment, the demand for bottled countertop dispensers is prominent in certain commercial and corporate spaces owing to their elegant design and functionality.
- Free-standing dispensers are the most common type found in commercial spaces where the demand for downpour quantity is high. While larger footprint and energy efficiency are considered as challenges, countertop variants are expected to account for a major market share during the forecast period.
- The filter-free segment accounted for a 64.54% market share in terms of revenue in 2020 and is expected to pose an absolute growth of 50.53% during the forecast period. The opportunity is also exploited through add-on features, sensitive pricing strategies, quality customer service, free inspection and maintenance, and other customer benefits.
Water Dispenser Market by Type
Water Dispenser Market…